A large number of locum assignments came in today as follows:
1. New vacancy has arisen with a central London law firm of small to medium size. They seek a legal cashier to cover for 15-20 hours per week with experience of PMS accounts software (I may have misspelt this – never heard of it before!). Will be for 4-6 weeks.
2. Two days per week – private client work – ongoing – central London. Start date asap. Will be on locum basis but could be for quite a long time.
3. Full or part time – private client work – as soon as possible and ongoing. This is for a firm based in Suffolk – near to Cambridge (Newmarket area). Will consider part time and full time. Medium sized solicitors firm. Due to levels of work at the practice.
4. Solicitors firm in Reading, Berkshire – post-exchange work – £25 per hour. Start date 12th August – end date 28th August. Solicitor, ILEX or paralegal fine.
5. Solicitors firm in Central London – residential conveyancing work. Heavy caseload, some HNW clients. CMS used. Some admin support. 2 weeks starting 24th August. Potential for longer term contract to follow. £35 per hour.
6. Solicitors firm in Darlington, Teeside – commercial property work with some company commercial. Start date asap. Full or part time OK. Running until the end of the month, potentially another 4 weeks as well.
7. Solicitors firm near Portsmouth – need a conveyancing locum starting 10th August and running until the 21st August. Will pay well.
8. A new vacancy has arisen with a medium sized practice based in Leeds city centre – looking for a locum to join them for 2 days a week until at least the end of August, quite possibly longer. The work can be mixed as required – residential and commercial property, but there seems to be a bit of leeway into how much of each will be required – eg it could be 90% commercial property and 10% residential.
Any interest in any of these please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org