A law firm in Gloucester are looking for a child care/family law locum to cover maternity leave for a period of 3 months. While you will need to be office-based for at least 2 days per week, some remote working is also an option. The role involves the following:
- Knowledge of legal aid and use of CCMS
- Run a case load of care cases and pre proceedings
- Advocacy experience in care work and attendance at pre proceedings meetings
- Preferably a minimum of 3–5 years’ PQE
- Children Panel Accreditation an advantage and experience of legal aid supervision
The firm will consider both full and part time arrangements.
Emma Ireland – firstname.lastname@example.org