Conveyancing locum sought for 3 months for in house department with project work.
VAC 15705 – Residential Conveyancing Solicitor. Central London post.
Email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – www.interimlawyers.co.uk
If you decide to apply for any of our conveyancing posts please consider the following:
- A CV is very helpful – a CV with lots of detail on about your exact conveyancing experience is even more helpful.
- CVs tend to get noticed by employers when they have a full breakdown of your experience to date.
- Details of number of files worked on.
- Specific information regarding shared ownership, staircasing, leasehold enfranchisement, specific types of client – eg investors, developers etc..
- Billing levels for the past few years are always useful
- Details of case management systems used
- Confirmation of ability with IT and whether you require secretarial assistance always helpful to know.
- Current salary levels
- Current notice period
- Proposed salary levels if different to the above
- Details of any clients who will come with you to a new firm.
- Explanation for any gaps on the CV – whilst it is usually obvious that there was no work between 2008 and 2011, employers have very short memories. Explain thi