A small-medium sized central London law firm are looking for an immigration solicitor to help out for a period of two months while the firm source a permanent member of staff to handle an increased workload. You will be at least 3 years PQE and meet the following requirements:
- Experience in practicing Immigration law Solicitor
- Experience in managing large caseloads and meeting targets
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Personal Immigration – [All types of Entry Clearance Visas, Further Leave to Remain and ILR]
- Detailed knowledge and experience of PBS System applications – [All types of Business Immigration Visas, and Tier 2 sponsor license compliance and sponsorship applications]
- Knowledge of all areas of Immigration Appeal and Judicial review
- You will be highly motivated, resourceful self-starter with a positive can do manner.
- Understand our Company culture and team values and embrace and promote them
- You will be charismatic and engaging
- You will be a good workload planner who can manage time vs tasks
- You will lead by example but have the ability to delegate.
- Skilled at getting clients to instruct
The firm would like you to start as soon as you are able.
Emma Ireland – firstname.lastname@example.org