The locum market appears to have picked up a bit this week and we have the following assignments in today:
1. Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Locum ILEX, CLC or Solicitor in London SW11. Medium sized firm – must be IT self-sufficient. From Thursday 28th June to Friday 27th July to start – possibly another month as well.
2. Commercial Property Locum Solicitor – part time and/or ad hoc ongoing – in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Cover needed for existing caseload – present consultant is leaving so the firm need cover until they find someone on a part time time permanent basis. Start date in next 2 weeks.
3. General Commercial, Commercial Contracts and Corporate Locum Solicitor sought for large multi-national education company based in Central London. Likely to be 2-3 months full time or if preferred 3 days a week. Based on site in central London – no remote working possible. Start date is asap.
4. Conveyancing Locum sought for Monday 14th May to Thursday 24th May inclusive. Thornton Heath, Surrey. Residential conveyancing work.
5. Commercial Contracts In House Locum sought by large Newcastle company (Gosforth area) for c.6 months. Will need to be able to deal with contract negotiations relatively autonomously. Part time or full time possible, but you do need to be based in Gosforth. No remote working possible. Start date within next 3-4 weeks.
6. Commercial Property Solicitor – part time or full time locum or permanent solicitor in the Exeter area. Full details awaited on this one.
Any interest please let me know by return email, indicating the reference number above.
Jonathan Fagan, Interim Lawyers – email@example.com.