Locum assignments poured in yesterday for firms across the country. List below:
1. Company Commercial Solicitor – working as the overflow for a small firm based remotely – London or the South West would be good locations but can be anywhere. Need someone able to assist at a rate of about £40-50 per hour on an ad hoc basis. Remote work absolutely fine.
2. Conveyancing locum sought to start virtually immediately in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. Will be covering up to the end of 2013. Residential mainly, but a bit of light commercial would be an advantage.
3. Cantonese and Mandarin speaking Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor with over 10 years PQE sought. Narrows the field a little! Birmingham solicitors firm on the hunt. Start date asap. Contract up to 12 months.
4. Suffolk firm seek a Commercial Property Solicitor to join them. Will be to cover on an ongoing basis – the firm are busy. Locum but not sure if possibility of going permanent.
5. Conveyancing Solicitor sought in Ealing, West London. 3 months contract. Residential.
6. Residential Conveyancing Solicitor sought in Surrey from half term week for four weeks, possibly longer.
7. Immigration Solicitor sought in Croydon. 12 month maternity leave contract. Level 2 or above.
Phew – thats the lot. Friday 5th October was a very busy day – just sods law it is also the hardest day to contact anyone on!
Jonathan Fagan – email@example.com – www.interimlawyers.co.uk