New locum roles in today:
1. Solicitors firm based in Chiswick. Looking for cover for two days to start – Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th May, being the preferred days (as they are two of the three days that the partner you will be covering for usually works) otherwise any two days of that week (the Monday is the spring bank holiday).
A general description of the work is civil litigation (predominantly property litigation), also debt claims and general litigation.
2. A new vacancy has arisen with a solicitors firm based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Looking for a family locum to cover from now (asap start) until the 6th June at the least.
Areas of law:
Complex Matrimonial Finances – higher net worth
Knowledge of Children Act Proceedings
Dictation as well as own typing skills
Managing own diary
Experience with case management system and digital dictation
Servicing demanding clients to a high standard
Eye for detail
Liaising with Counsel and third parties
3. Coalville Solicitors firm seek a residential property locum to cover from Wednesday 16th May to Friday 25th May inclusive. Coalville (for anyone not from the area) is in Leicestershire, with fairly good access from the M6. Used to have a very nice museum (Snibston Discovery Centre) until the council closed it down to build houses!
4. Manchester suburb solicitors firm looking for a conveyancing locum to start next Tuesday and work 15 hours a week (ie 2 days a week). May be scope for more hours. Ongoing until the firm recruit permanently. If interested in permanent or locum to permanent as well please let me know. Firm are located next to Urmston train station.
5. In House Commercial Counsel sought with some knowledge/experience of the upcoming GDPR requirements with the main work being commercial contract reviews and some reasonably low level commercial disputes, together with a small amount of company registration/secretarial work as and when required. 3 months. Central London company.