Hampshire In House Legal – Junior Role – Maternity Cover
A new vacancy has arisen with a large multinational insurance company based in Basingstoke. Looking for maternity cover starting as soon as possible. The company will require someone to work from their offices some of the time when the official guidance changes but some remote working is possible going forwards. Full time role. 12 month contract.
Job spec below:
The provision of general legal advice and assistance to all areas of the firm to assist in delivering its strategic goals and to conduct its business legally, taking into account its commercial objectives.
- To support Senior Legal Advisors in identifying and advising the Group on complex legal issues.
- Delivering timely legal advice to business and project teams including identifying legal risks,
- Drafting, negotiating and renewing legal agreements under the supervision of Senior Legal Advisors where required.
*To liaise with external lawyers where appropriate and manage their service provision.
- Maintain corporate housekeeping .
- Manage and maintain the contracts database and archive system for legal documentation.
- Provide assistance with regular one-off projects in response to business demands.
- Liaise with the risk department and keep the Risk and Controls Self-Assessment and Current State Assessment/Business Record Inventory.
*Assisting the company secretary in providing a full company secretarial service to the Group.
- Drafting of precedent documents.
Remote Working Private Client Role
A new urgent remote working private client vacancy has arisen with a Lincolnshire law firm. They need someone on a completely remote basis working for around 1-2 months starting asap. The firm have quite a large backlog to clear that could take a while. They will consider full or part time – whatever time you can spare them.
Litigation – Remote Working – Civil – General Mix – Ad Hoc
A new vacancy has arisen with a solicitors firm based in Manchester but looking for someone to work remotely. Mix of litigation work that includes neighbour disputes and all other types of civil lit. Hourly rate c£25-30 per hour. Fully remote. Hours – ad hoc, but essentially the firm can provide work to suit up to 20 hours a week.
Cheshire – Office based and Remote – Probate
A new vacancy has arisen with a firm in Cheshire, looking for assistance with a caseload of probate work on an ongoing basis. Especially keen on someone who can attend their office once a week at least. Not clear how much work there is each week – sounds quite ad hoc.
Any interest please let me know. Jonathan Fagan, MD firstname.lastname@example.org