New locum roles in for the last few days as follows:
- A well established Buckinghamshire firm are looking for a conveyancing locum to manage a residential caseload at their Marlow office. The assignment is covering annual leave for two weeks running from Monday 19th September to Friday 30th September inclusive.
- A well established Surrey firm are looking for a conveyancing locum to go in as team leader of the conveyancing department, supervising staff and managing own residential caseload. The assignment will begin ASAP and will run until a suitable permanent candidate can be found.
- A well established Herefordshire firm are looking for a wills & probate locum to manage a caseload at their Ledbury office. The assignment will start ASAP and will run until around mid September.
- West London firm are looking for an immigration locum to work at their office a couple of hours a day 5 days a week or possibly a couple of full days a week at their Hammersmith office. The firm were quite vague about what the work entailed but it seemed to me that they need someone in the office to deal with work that comes in but that they didn’t have much work. So potentially a not very demanding couple of hours each day! The assignment will start as soon as possible and will run for around 4 weeks.
- A professional union are looking for a senior Employment Locum to work in their in-house legal department in Central Birmingham. The role will entail offering advice and representation to workers on a broad range of employment issues. The assignments will start ASAP and run for around 8 weeks.
- Commercial Contracts Locum sought by university in Lancashire. Assignment starting ASAP and running initially for 3 months but could well be extended. Ideally full-time days/hours but there is a degree of flexibility on this. The successful candidate will assist with a wide range contracts for the University, including Research Collaborations, Research Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, NDAs, MoUs, reviewing grant terms and advising on ITT T&Cs. The role will mainly focus on drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for the University’s research and consultancy activities, as well as providing commercial contracts support to wider University functions.
- A North West firm are looking for a personal injury locum to manage a claimant caseload at their Stockport office. The assignment will ideally start on 1st August and will run for around 6 months.
- Medium sized Staffordshire firm are looking for a conveyancing locum to manage a residential caseload at their Cannock office. The assignment will start on Monday August the 8th and run for 2 weeks.
- A small Pembrokeshire firm are looking for a locum conveyancer who can carry out residential work on an “ad hoc” but on going basis. Details quite vague on how much work would be coming in but all work can be carried out at home so no need to be local to their office, however, they probably would need to meet the successful candidate initially to discuss things.
- Established City of London firm has an opening for a regular locum residential conveyancer. In summary:
* Quality sales, purchases and re-mortgages
* Mainly London leasehold property with some freehold
* No file opening, post-exchange, billing and completion work – full administrative support provided
* Prime City of London location
* Applications welcomed from solicitors, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and paralegals
- A well established Surrey firm are looking for a locum solicitor to manage a caseload of a broad range of wills & probate matters at their Oxted office. The assignment will start ASAP and run for around 6 weeks at 2 days per week.
- Sussex firm are desperately in need of a locum to manage a residential conveyancing caseload at their Patcham, Brighton office. The assignment will start ASAP and run until August 2nd.
- A Middlesex firm are looking for a solicitor to manage a mixed caseload of residential and commercial conveyancing at their Eastcote office. The assignment will start on July 27th and run until August 5th.
Contact email@example.com to express an interest or call 0207 127 4343.