New locum roles in for Friday 5th August 2016 (OK they may include a couple from slightly earlier in the week – we’ve been a bit slow!).
- Conveyancing locum needed for 7-8 months work from January 2017 and holiday cover for 2 weeks in Sept to Oct 2016. Pinner, Middlesex – you need to be a residential conveyancing solicitor to get this one. Firm will also consider a permanent option on a fixed term 8 month contract as an alternative.
- Commercial Contracts Lawyer – fairly junior role this one – 3 weeks or so starting asap. Need software contracts experience. Central London.
- Housing Solicitor – LAA funded work for a charity based in North London. 2-3 months part or full time.
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence in Swindon. 40/60 split – claimant work. Firm expect it to be 3 months or so.
- Litigation in Hereford. Commercial litigation and personal injury – a fairly intriguing mix! 2-3 months expected from start of September 2016. Solicitor level. Not clear on the split of work.
Quite a difference to the usual range – until June we got about 80% conveyancing and 20% others for our locum assignments – now look at them…
Contact: Jonathan Fagan
Date: 5th August 2016.