New locum roles in today and a couple of outstanding posts as follows:
1. Urgent need for a Family, Conveyancing or Wills & Probate locum in Potters Bar starting tomorrow for 2 weeks until Friday 2nd September. This can be in Conveyancing or Wills & Probate or Family law. The firm can move solicitors to fit around the field of law so any one of the three is fine. Start tomorrow or Wednesday.
2. Wills & Probate in High Wycombe – medium sized practice. They need a wills & probate solicitor to join them on a locum basis – asap (advertised a few weeks ago but still live).
3. Property Locum sought for c.5 weeks a year including 2 weeks in July 2017. Mix of residential and commercial conveyancing. Lymington, Hampshire. (advertised last week).
4. Firm in Widnes need locum cover for Tuesday 18th to Thursday 20th October. Residential conveyancing.
5. Conveyancing in Central London – cover for 1 week starting Monday 5th September through to Friday 9th September. Residential conveyancing.
6. Family Solicitor in Newport, South Wales – Family/matrimonial solicitor for maternity leave cover starting in September (date flexible). Candidates must be able to work autonomously and undertake own advocacy.
7. Family Solicitor in Bangor, North Wales – start date January 2017 – maternity cover for c6-12 months.
If you are interested please let me know.
Consultant dealing: Jonathan Fagan
Date posted: 22nd August 2016