Two locum private client roles as follows:
- London – Office Based – 3 months – Full Time or Part Time
A small-medium, well established solicitors’ firm based in central London (nearest tube station is Bond Street) are looking to recruit a wills & probate solicitor to cover a 3 month assignment due to a departing fee earner and a new solicitor starting work. Start date in next week or two. Good quality wills & probate work in a small friendly law firm. The previous incumbent undertook a bit of connected property work alongisde the probate, but this is not essential. Part time or full time also considered. Office based ideally but will consider a day or two remotely if needs be. Paper based firm.
- Cheshire – Office and Remote – Ad Hoc
A new vacancy has arisen with a firm in Cheshire, looking for assistance with a caseload of probate work on an ongoing basis. Especially keen on someone who can attend their office once a week at least. Not clear how much work there is each week – sounds quite ad hoc.
Any interest in either role please let me know.
Two new conveyancing roles as follows:
- Conveyancing Locum in Stockport – 1st – 11th June 2021. Office Based, Residential conveyancing only. Full time.
2. Plot Sales – Remote or Office Based – 3 months minimum contract.
A new vacancy has arisen with a national law firm looking for assistance with plot sales work. 3 month contract. They will consider:
- 1. Any qualification.
- 2. Any location – you can work from their offices in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham or Liverpool, or you can work remotely, or you can work a mix of both.
- 3. Start date 7th June or thereabouts. End date 10th September or thereabouts.
- 4. Full time, part time, flexible time.
Essentially, like most firms, they are completely desperate for assistance. Plot sales experience is essential. Any interest please let me know. Hourly rate – entirely up to you – name your price!