A professional advisory firm in Leeds are looking for a private client locum to help out with their multi-disciplinary legal and tax team. You will be responsible for the execution of wills, LPAs, probate, tax planning and trusts. You will advise clients on law and legal issues relating to their case, along with drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs.
This is an ongoing role until the firm have recruited permanently and either full or part-time is fine. Both remote and in-office working are available – however, you must be able to travel to the Head Office in Leeds.
- Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Private Client Law, covering a range of matters such as wills, trusts and probate, LPAs and complex estates and planning
- Excellent working and up to date legal and SRA Code of Conduct knowledge
- Delivery of high quality legal services through appropriate monitoring and management of own personal training and development.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships within all aspects of the business.
Emma Ireland – firstname.lastname@example.org