A law firm in East-Central London are looking for a senior public inquiry solicitor to help out in their Public Inquiry department with reference to the Grenfell Tower Public Inquiry. You should have excellent client care skills and be capable of progressing matters diligently, with a high degree of sensitivity and skill.
The role will involve taking client instructions, drafting witness statements, managing and analysing a large volume of documents and conducting legal research.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- a strong sense of justice
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work with and supervise other solicitors/paralegals to get the very best results for our clients
- good interpersonal skills
You should preferably have at least 8 years’ PQE. Previous experience in Litigation, Inquiries, Inquest Law and/or Human Rights Law would be advantageous for this role.
Emma Ireland – email@example.com