Residential Conveyancing Solicitor working across England.
Private Practice experience for 15 years – various since 2004, City law firm experience 6 years 2012 – 2018, Locum Solicitor experience 2007 – 2012 and 2018 to present.
• Handling sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold;
• Re-mortgages; Transfer of Equity; Auction properties
• Drafting and Approving Deed of Variations;
• Approving Licence to Alter;
• Drafting Declaration of Trusts;
• Acting for individuals and on some occasion’s companies.
• Acting for clients on port folio residential facility mortgages.
• 2016 assisted a Partner on a bulk purchase of new build plots (£23 million) for offshore clients.
• Dealing with some transactions that are high net worth and also the average client moving home, or investing in buy to let properties.
• Complying with the SRA, CQS, AML and CML
- Anywhere in England