Who pays my tax and National Insurance?

Q: Who pays my Tax and N.I Insurance?

A:  Depends on whether you are self-employed (issuing an invoice at the end of each week) or whether you are on the temporary payroll. It is very important that you don’t spend all the money you earn. Being self-employed you will be accountable for your tax returns. We strongly advise you to get advice from an accountant and have your tax returns completed by them. We can recommend a low-cost accountant (our own accountant in fact) and you simply need to email us at jobs@interimlawyers.co.uk and ask for his details.

Category: Locums
Tag: tax national insurance